3 Delicious Recipes Made of Artichoke to Lose Weight!
The artichoke contains nutrients and properties that help you lose weight more easily. The best thing is that you can prepare in many ways to take advantage of your dietary benefits. The recipes with artichoke to lose weight have become one of the most interesting supplements for the diet. This vegetable is full of nutrients that help promote “fat burns” without risking health. Additionally, its diuretic effects combat fluid retention and control inflammation that, in some way, affects the figure. For this reason, more and more people are interested in knowing the ways to add it in the diet to enjoy its properties.
Why is it so recommended? How is it consumed to lose weight? Understanding that many have not solved these doubts, next we want to review some of its benefits. And 3 delicious recipes with which you can take advantage of.
Properties and Benefits of the Artichoke to Lose Weight
The artichoke, known scientifically as CynaraScolymus L, is a plant belonging to the Asteraceae family, cultivated in ancient times in countries such as Greece and Rome. It is now known throughout the world and is listed as one of the healthiest vegetables. Some know it for its gastronomic applications, since it is very versatile and easily combined with other foods. However, its popularity is due to its medicinal uses, since it has several properties that benefit health. And is that, in addition to being very low in calories, is an interesting source of nutrients that helps the body to meet their daily requirements. The most outstanding are:
- Dietary fiber
- Vitamins of the B complex
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Benefits of the Artichoke
Many people consume artichoke to lose weight. What many do not imagine is that it also has other important benefits. Although it became popular for its weight loss effects, it is a vegetable that prevents and combats different diseases.
- It protects the liver health and stimulates the production of bile.
- It helps purify the blood and reduces the presence of toxins in the body.
- Its diuretic properties eliminate the liquids retained in the tissues.
- It reduces the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- It improves circulatory health and protects the arteries.
- It favors intestinal motility and fights constipation.
- Decreases uric acid levels.
- It relaxes the nervous system and helps to alleviate headaches.
- Prolongs the feeling of fullness and decreases the anxiety to eat.
The best Recipes with Artichoke to Lose Weight
The recipes with artichoke to lose weight contain a substance known as cynarin.
“Cynarin favors the digestion of fats to reduce their accumulation in the body”.
On the other hand, they have a type of prebiotic fiber that helps regulate the intestinal flora.
1. Infusion of Artichoke and Horsetail
The natural drink of artichoke and horsetail is one of the best options for weight loss. Its nutrients favor the burning of calories, improve blood circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- 1 artichoke
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of horsetail
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cut an artichoke into several pieces and put them to boil in the cups of water.
- When they reach their boiling point, reduce the heat and add the horse’s tail.
- Leave it for 3 more minutes and turn it off.
- After 10 minutes, when the drink has settled, filter it with a colander and add the lemon juice.
- Consume a cup of infusion on an empty stomach and repeat its consumption in the afternoon.
- Take it at least 3 times a week.
2. Artichoke Salad
The taste of this vegetable is very pleasant. For this, another interesting way to add it to the diet is through a low calorie salad.
- 2 artichokes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- Parsley and salt (to taste)
- Extra virgin olive oil and sherry vinegar (to taste)
- Peel the artichokes, cut them in half and soak them in a bowl with a sprig of parsley.
- Cook them with salt to taste and drain them.
- Prepare vinaigrette of green pepper, grated tomato and chopped onion.
- Mix everything in a bowl, including the artichoke, and garnish with the olive oil.
- Enjoy the salad during lunch or as part of a light dinner.
3. Artichoke Omelette
If you prefer to consume artichoke to lose weight during breakfast , this delicious tortilla is an excellent option. It contains a “plus” of protein that will help you to have a better performance during the day.
- 1 artichoke
- 4 eggs
- Salt and oil (to taste)
- Cut the artichoke into thin slices and reheat them with a little salt and oil in a pan.
- When they are ready, place them face down on an absorbent paper towel.
- Beat the eggs and put them in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the artichoke slices and distribute them well.
- Leave it on medium-low heat until the tortilla is ready.
- Eat the tortilla for breakfast or during dinner.
- Do you dare to include these recipes in your diet? You do not have to make a strict eating plan.
Go ahead and prepare them and consume them as a complement to your balanced diet.
artichoke recipes, boiled artichoke water benefits, are canned artichokes good for you, artichoke benefits for skin, artichoke heart recipes, are marinated artichokes good for you, artichoke benefits and side effects, artichoke heart nutrition, datagameplan.com, datagameplan, data game plan review
#artichokerecipes #boiledartichokewaterbenefits #arecannedartichokesgoodforyou #artichokebenefitsforskin #artichokeheartrecipes #aremarinatedartichokesgoodforyou #artichokebenefitsandsideeffects #artichokeheartnutrition #datagameplancom #datagameplan #datagameplanreview