What are the Risks of Skipping Meals with Weight Loss Plan?
When we spend many hours without eating, our body becomes alert, weakens little by little and generates a rebound effect that can affect our health. There are other ways to lose weight and maintain health. Skipping meals is something that we have all done some time, we have to admit it. We want to lose a few kilos and, suddenly, we think that to get it more quickly, we can stop having dinner, for example, or even leave the house without having breakfast. If this is your case at the moment, you should not miss this information. Here we will clarify why it is not healthy to skip meals and why it is not going to help you lose weight at all.
Dangers of Skipping Meals
Hazard 1: Insulin Rise
The human body needs between 5 and 6 meals a day. You may think this is a lot, but the main secret to enjoying good health and a figure without excess weight is to eat “little” many times a day. If what we do is eat “a lot” twice a day, for example, we will be hurting ourselves. It is important to remember that, at the moment when we are 3 hours without eating, the insulin index goes up. Therefore, the feeling of hunger will be greater and we will need more food to satisfy.
Hazard 2: The Body Feeds on Muscle, Ligament or Cartilage Cells
When our body detects that we have spent 4 hours without eating, it becomes alert. Many people think that, when we are a few hours without eating, the body “pulls fat reserves” but, in reality, this is not the case. In fact, another risk of skipping meals is that when we spend hours without eating, our body, in the first place, feeds on muscle cells, ligaments or cartilage. Have you noticed, for example, how your arms and legs hurt on those days when you have barely eaten? This is the reason why we feel cramps or pains. Our body, perceiving that it does not receive “energy”, precisely what it does is to reserve fats and, in addition, our metabolism becomes slow. So, if we take the habit of stopping dinner, there will come a time when they will get to consume part of that fat deposit , there is no doubt. But what will happen shortly is that we will suffer the rebound effect, that is, we will gain weight faster and the accumulation of lipids will be much greater. Not worth it!
Danger 3: Headaches and Poor Digestion
Do not eat, leave home without breakfast or that night comes and choose not to have dinner is the worst decision we can make. When this happens our body has no energy and weakens little by little. Therefore, it is very possible that once you leave the house you will suffer a drop in tension one day and you will faint.
“When you skip Dinner, you will have more headaches and you will make digestions worse”.
Well, what will happen is that the few meals that we make per day will be based on large quantities of food, which we will devour quickly and with great hunger. All this will lead to multiple health problems. So, if you want to lose weight, do it “with a head”, with balance and remembering that your well-being comes first.
What is the Best Diet to Lose Weight? Keep these 10 Rules in Mind
1. It allows you to lose kilos without losing health.
2. You have to eat 6 times a day and never skip meals. It is about eating fair amounts in 6 moments throughout the day, at the same times. The body needs regular habits and guidelines.
3. You should not change your mood. The moment you feel down, angry or sad, it will be convenient to talk with your doctor or nutritionist. Most likely you have a mineral or vitamin deficit.
4. You should never miss a good breakfast. Dinner will always be light and two hours before going to sleep.
5. Combine a good diet with some exercise or moderate physical activity. It is not a matter of going to the gym every day for two hours: it is enough to stay active, go out for an hour a day and be aware that sedentary lifestyle is an enemy to your health.
6. Healthy fatty acids will never be lacking. These are from olive oil, salmon, blue fish or avocados.
7. You cannot miss the foods that will help you feel satiated and, in turn, accelerate your metabolism. These are:
- Green Tea.
- Green apple.
- Blue Fish.
- Brown rice.
- Chile and Cayenne Pepper.
8. Refined flours, sugar, salt, prefabricated food and sweets should be forgotten.
9. It is important to consume two liters of water per day.
10. A good diet will never make you lose many kilos overnight, but you must do it little by little, feeling good and in good health.
Well, the perfect diet is one that you can integrate with normality in your life, to feel good about yourself without it supposing you a great sacrifice.
We hope this article serves to raise awareness of the risks involved in skipping meals. At the same time, we want you to see that it is completely possible to lose those extra kilos in a healthy way.
negative effects of skipping meals, consequences of skipping meals, skipping lunch side effects, 7 consequences of skipping meals, skipping meals research, if i skip dinner will i lose weight, which meal is best to skip, what happens if you skip dinner, datagameplan.com, datagameplan, data game plan review
#negativeeffectsofskippingmeals #consequencesofskippingmeals #skippinglunchsideeffects #7consequencesofskippingmeals #skippingmealsresearch #ifiskipdinnerwilliloseweight #whichmealisbesttoskip #whathappensifyouskipdinner #datagameplancom #datagameplan #datagameplanreview