In addition to being satiating and helping us lose weight this green shake is ideal to get an extra vitamin and mineral while helping us to purify toxins. The green smoothies are drinks mixed vegetables and fruits. This green shake to lose weight in particular is an easy option to help you cleanse your body of toxins, get healthy nutrients and lose weight fast. Because green smoothies are made with vegetables and fruits are very healthy, they offer all the benefits and nutrients of the plant. This includes the fiber present in the edible parts thereof. The main problem when consuming a juice is that most of the fiber is treated as a waste, and you are only ingesting water with fructose, flavor and vitamins, but little else…
Having understood all of the above, it’s time to get to know these green shakes to lose weight. They are sweet, creamy and healthy recipes to take in any part of the day.
- 1 cup of frozen mango (150 g)
- 1 ripe banana cut into pieces
- 1 cup fresh and washed spinach leaves (60 g)
- 1 cup of almond milk, natural and unsweetened (250 ml)
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and process.
- Drink at the moment to make sure you do not lose your nutrients.
In case the day is very hot, add ice if you just want a fresh milkshake. It is not advisable to add sweeteners. In case the taste is not sweet enough, add only one or two drops of liquid stevia and gradually reduce its amount.
Benefits of Spinach
- Spinach helps lose weight because it is low in calories but gives us many nutrients. In 100 grams there are only 23 calories, which makes it perfect as a base for this green shake to lose weight.
- It is exceptional to provide energy instantly thanks to its high content of vitamins and minerals.
- It is a good source of vitamins A and C and minerals (manganese, zinc and selenium). This makes spinach useful to protect various systems and functions within the body, from digestive health to sight.
- In this green shake to lose weight, spinach provides a healthier, pleasant and green base. It does not influence the taste, since the tropical flavors of the mango tend to displace that of the green leaf.
Benefits of Mango
- Mangos are among the main suppliers of beta-carotenes, related nutrients for reducing the risk of certain forms of cancer.
- A single mango is able to provide the necessary amount of calcium that your body requires in a day.
- It helps strengthen the bones since it contains minerals, calcium and magnesium, as well as B vitamins.
- They are rich in a carotenoid called lycopene, which is an effective antioxidant.
- In addition to all the properties mentioned above, in this green shake to lose weight the handle has the function of completely covering the taste of greens for its sweetness.
Thanks to its consistency, the mangoes add body to the shake and make it nice and thick.
Benefits of Bananas
Another ingredient in this green shake to lose weight is the banana, an incredibly nutritious food that is part of a healthy and balanced diet. In addition to potassium, for which they are known, bananas have a wide variety of nutrients:
- Vitamins (A, of group B, C)
- Minerals (m agnesium, calcium)
The vitamin B6 provided by bananas helps the production of neurotransmitters. With a medium banana you get about 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin B6. The only problem with this fruit is that it can be a little higher in calories and carbohydrates compared to others. However, its caloric content is only 92 calories and only 0.5 g of fat, which means that they are suitable as part of a low-fat or calorie-controlled diet.
“If you really like the banana, our recommendation is that you consume it before exercising”.
This will allow you to burn those calories while you get the nutrients.
Benefits of Almond Milk
Almond milk does not necessarily help you lose weight but it is a source of calories. However, it can facilitate weight loss if it is used to replace drinks with more calories. One cup of unsweetened almond milk has 30 calories, while one cup of skim milk has 83 calories.
- This type of milk is an alternative rich in calcium to cow’s milk ideal for those who are lactose intolerant or vegans who do not consume products of animal origin.
The commercial options are usually strengthened with vitamins D, E and B. If you opt for commercial almond milk for this green shake to lose weight, check the amount of sugars.